Like her pigtails? She won't let me adjust them, so they are totally uneven. Elia is so creative when she has to entertain herself!
I was determined to get out with the girls after they took a nap, and by 4pm much of the ice had melted and major roads were clear and safe. So we went to the gym and back in one piece, phew! The cold was biting though, especially with it being so windy out. But running errands today was pretty easy, with just a few ice patches to worry about. I hope we are out of all of this wintery weather- this is not what we signed up for when we decided to stay and live in Dallas!
We went to ikea Monday night and the girls, like last time, had a blast!
I would so buy this chair- but its $80!
We want to put this color yellow in our room- the "pop" against all the grey,blue, and white. Literally, this is the only item(a lamp shade) ikea carries in this color. They like their reds and blues and blacks!
2 comments:
So do you get dinner there too? It seems like whenever I go, I can't get in and and out in under 3 hrs. Sounds like a great time-killing activity! :)
Yeah, it is quite the adventure. I got them dinner this time around, and it is sooooo cheap! I brought juice boxes, but was able to feed both of them for under $5. (And a few snitches from me :)
Post a Comment