Sunday, October 3, 2010

The Hole is gone! and fun at Ikea

Yay! THe hole in our ceiling is finally patched. A big shout out to Weinpel, who spent the better part of his Saturday helping out. Chris and W worked all afternoon while Gianna and Elia got to go to another princess party. Here are the pics! This is so freaking exciting!










Before, just days ago











This morning! Yay!

On Friday I took the girls to Ikea to get some good design ideas for the room. That place is sort of a kid fun-land. Its nice that it is so family friendly. I needed a leash for Elia! Every time I turned around she was either climbing something or running away from me. Gianna liked going in all the showrooms, or little houses as she called them. I had to literally DRAG them out of the kid section. I was exhausted when I got home!











No comments: