Sunday, February 27, 2011

Uncle Heaven

Last weekend was pretty durn fun, but this weekend, we had double the uncles at our house. Uncle Danny was in town for UD Odyssey weekend and so Sunday Matt, Patrick, and Timmy joined Danny over at our house for a bbq. The girls had a blast watching them play corn hole and beer pong.




Like Chris' beer pong set? TX vs Giants, all collected at actual games!





And Gianna put on a performance in her bedroom, using her bed as a stage. She danced around and sang a little bit and Elia just jumped around. I wish it was on video, because it was so
hilarious. Matt and Sarah brought over their dog Juju and the girls kept calling her Koda.










Gianna is seriously obsessed with Uncle Danny. She wanted to show him everything and he was very patient and played with her all weekend. Sorry my pictures are so pathetic. But I will be posting a pic of our new room soon!

2 comments:

Aunt Janet said...

So Danny was playing beer pong too?!

Mary said...

Probably, Janet. Becky was instructed to coach him this weekend. I am sooooooooo sad I didn't make it this weekend!