Dear Gianna,
I LOVE your imagination. Your stories never cease to amaze me. From taking a train or plane toSerap or California, all the way to worrying about lava and sharks on the ground and we have to be on the couch or chairs to stay out of harm's way. I love how you keep telling me (it seems like daily) that I need to get pregnant so I can have a son for Daddy. I love how entranced you are with babies, and would rather play with one than any cool toy. I love how sweet you are with Elia. Helping her take her coat and shoes off when we get home, giving her hugs when she is sad, and not letting me give you a treat unless Elia can have one too. I love that you are constantly coloring pictures for me, Daddy, Elia, and your friends. I love that you would rather help me make dinner than watch tv. I love you so much G!
Dear Elia,
I love your cute ponytail. Without it, your hair is a constant, hot mess. I love that when you wake up at 5am (or 3am or 4am) and I bring you into bed with us and Daddy tries to snuggle with you, you say "No, Mama!" (as in, get away from me dad, this is mommy and me time) But on the contrary when Chris opens the door every night coming home from work, I love that you stop everything you are doing, usually throwing whatever it is you have in your hands on the ground and yell DADDDDDDDYYYYY and run to go give him a hug. I love that every time I pick you up from the Kids Klub at the gym, you run as hard as you can to come and greet me. I love that whenever the music moves you, the only way you know how to dance is to run around and around (and around and around) in a circle until you fall down, but still keep going by crawling around in a circle on the ground. I love the way you say Gianna and do whatever she asks of you. I love that when I ask you to say please, you won't, but when Gianna asks you to say please, you say it right away. I love you so much Elia!
Without you girls, my life would not be full. I love you girls!
2 comments:
Awww, such a sweet letter! And what a great idea for Valentines day. Moe, can you teach me to be cute like you? :)
We read it, too!
- Bobby and Colleen
Post a Comment