Well, Chris and I have been together for 10 years (almost 5 married) now so there were some really good Valentines Days, I'm sure, but this one was pretty durn good. He completely surprised me by having Uncle Tim and Ashley come over to babysit this morning so he took me out to brunch. We went to a
place that has bottomless mimosas. Uhoh! Just kidding, it was so great. We both got some amazing food to go with the amazing mimosas. Ah, a date alone with the hubs makes all the little things in life melt away. Thanks baby, I love you.
My amazing flat bread breakfast dish
Waiting for another round :)
He even got breakfast(donuts) for the girls this morning so I didn't have to do any of the work. :)
1 comment:
Aww, nice! About not being able to find the bottom, I was thinking about that episode last night when my husband showed me around his office during our Valentine's date. It was dark, no one else was there...but we were not adventurous enough to take advantage of it!
Post a Comment