Wednesday, February 16, 2011

A Visit with Grandma

I almost titled this post Lady GaGa, because Elia started calling my mom GaGa. Soooo cute. She practically wouldn't even look in her general direction back in December, but I think she (and G for that matter) really took to my mom. Its been a long time since Grandma has had lots of solo time with my girls without me being around.
Grandma flew in Monday night, so we painted pictures for her and grandpa that morning.













Tuesday morning, since I had not yet gotten the call to go back to work, we took G to school together. Grandma got to see her classroom and meet her teacher too.










Tuesday afternoon I got the call that Wednesday would be my first day. Grandma took over and well, lets just say that I was very sad to see her go tonight! The girls had so much fun with her. When I asked Gianna if she missed me when I got home, she said no, I had fun today. Grandma spent almost every waking minute with them outside, so how could they not have fun? Thanks mom!

No comments: