Friday, February 11, 2011

Valentines Day Parties

Love is in the air. Gianna had 2 Valentines parties this week, and I had 2 as well. Thursday was G's preschool party, and she got Princess and the Frog Valentines for all her classmates. She came home with some good loot- including a cookie popsicle that was devoured by both girls after lunch that day. Probably one of the worst ideas ever is to get preschool aged kids Fun Dip. But someone gave a pack to Gianna and she brought it home to make a big mess!














Friday was Pray N Play's Valentine Party, postponed from Wednesday due to ice. The girls had lots of fun decorating their own bags and then passing out treats to all of their friends.


























Then Friday afternoon, I went to my future class' V-day party to meet the parents and pass out Valentines. This school is amazing. Half of the parents were there helping, and instead of having a pig out fest, they had kids make Valentines for sick kiddos at Children"s Hospital. So sweet. (oh, and the parents did everything- while L and I just watched!) I used this time to get all of my student's names down, and I think I know most of them. I have a feeling L is going to go into labor this weekend, and with her due date this Wednesday, I am bound to start working this week sometime.
I enjoyed my last week at home!

1 comment:

Mary Anne said...

Good luck with the return to work!! It sounds like you are as prepared as possible, so I hope it all goes smoothly for you and the girls.