This morning she was at it again, and she got Elia in on it. She told Elia to tell her sister that she is naughty and to go in time out. Hilarious.
Monday, February 21, 2011
Gianna's Mirror Sister
You know that fish in the movie Finding Nemo that thinks she has a sister but really its just a reflection of herself in the tank? Well Gianna now has one. Chris propped up a mirror on the floor of the playroom so the girls would have something to see how gorgeous they are when they play dress-up. The other day I overheard Gianna saying to herself "my sister is annoying me!" I started to get really huffy about being rude to herr sister when I realized Elia wan't even in the same room with G! I asked her who she was talking to and she said my sister in the mirror.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment