Tuesday, January 4, 2011

The Littles

I like to refer to all the grandchildren as "the littles." They were all pretty darn cute this visit.

This is Elia's typical hair in the morning.








Austin and Elia are at the age where they are really anxious in a new environment. So if Mom/dad and Grandma/Grandpa/aunt/uncle/cousin/babysitter were in the same room, it turned into an instant whine(scream)-fest. Once the wedding festivities were over my mom would make Megan and I leave the house as much as possible so she could enjoy her grandchildren. There was one morning when I left the house with Elia screaming and crying bloody murder and literally as soon as I was 1 minute away, she was a perfect angel and stayed that way the whole time I was gone. So thats pretty much a look into the future of daycare. She is going to make me feel as guilty as possible as I leave but then have the time of her life while I agonize over leaving her etc. Mom bought all the littles matchy footie pajamas and also got them shirts with each of their names embroidered on it. It was very difficult getting a good picture of all 4 of them (hhhmmmmm, sound familiar?) but here are a few to enjoy:




















The last day we were there we took a quick trip to the Science Center.



Discovering









This is hilarious of my dad!












WOW!









Oh how we miss everyone!

No comments: