
Mary made this costume for Gianna last year. I had her try it on again earlier this week and it still fits her! Which just sort of tells you that she hasn't really grown that much. She is still wearing 2t clothing. In fact, I found Halloween themed baby shirts at the dollar spot at Target and she fits the 6-12 shirt! Granted, its a bit short, but now Elia and Gianna have matching Halloween shirts and I only spent $2. thats a pretty cool deal.
We have been spending a lot of time at hardware stores lately (for obvious reasons). At Lowes, they have their Halloween displays at the front entrance. There is this witch that is life-size and if you touch her, she talks and her eyes light up and she moves her head around. The girls are FASCINATED. After we did it a few times today, Elia started to get a little nervous. I have to pretty much drag G away though, she just wants to keep touching and watching. Here are their reactions; stock still and in awe:
No comments:
Post a Comment