Friday, October 8, 2010

Late Nights

Chris has been working some late nights these past few weeks. Thank God the weather is so much nicer! We have been going to the park after nap time and riding their bikes in our back alley. I got some good shots of them riding.












Gianna's bike was the best $5 Santa ever spent on Craigslist. There is a small little compartment on the back of the bike where she and Elia like to hide all sorts of treasure- rocks, dirt, chalk, and even bugs.











Elia's bike is more like a scooter, and it doesn't really fit her toddler needs. Maybe Santa can find another $5 bike on Craigslist for her this year.

1 comment:

The Beattys said...

Aw, how cute! Matthew has a big wheel here but its still a little awkward of a length for him to actually use the pedals. I think a bike like Gianna's would be much better and easier for him to use. I may be scavenging the Austin Craiglists sites soon...