Monday, October 18, 2010

Play Room Mini-Makeover

I feel like I am nesting knowing that I am going back to work in a few months. I have reorganized the playroom and added a few things as well. I got a lot of our pictures developed and hung them around the house. I haven't put up pictures since G was a baby, so it was time to do it. I bought a shelf at ikea to help organize our family's chaos, and I also bought some frames to display G and E's artwork. We painted with apples and sponges this weekend so those went up in the frames.
The master bedroom has not been put on hold, but the progress is slow and not very picture worthy. This weekend Chris taped and mudded the drywall, scraped the popcorn off the bathroom ceiling, and ripped up the carpet in the bathroom. New tile and carpet is not war away, so the end is near...ish?














2 comments:

The Beattys said...

Very cool. I am jealous you have a dedicated play room. That is a priority at our next house!

Nicole B said...

LOVE LOVE the framed art!