When we got home, Chris was washing the car with Elia. Gianna joined in too. We had to move cars around, and the car seats were already out, so they got to take a ride in the backseat! They thought they were so cool. Don't worry, the car moved less than 30 feet, and went less than 2 miles per hour. Elia, as usual, made a terrible mess and had to take her shirt off.
Monday, October 4, 2010
Sunday Fun Day
Sunday started out pretty normal- church, lunch, nap. After Gianna woke up I took her to David's Bridal to try on flower girl dresses. She got up on the raised platforms and would twirl around and around and of course admire herself in the mirror. We ended up not going with this dress, so I feel it is ok to post this and not spoil anything for Col's wedding. She was really disappointed that we couldn't take the dress home. I also ordered my bridesmaid dress and it will hopefully be ready November 15th-ish!







Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So cute! I'm going to have to go back and read all your blog posts from the last few months. I'm so out of the loop... :)
Yay you are back! I loved your post, but your comments aren't enabled so I couldn't give you some love!
Post a Comment