Thursday, October 14, 2010
Wibble Wobble
Elia's favorite word has been any form of mom (mama, mommy, mom momomomomomommom, etc.) for a while now. She calls Gianna and Chris mama as well. At one point when Dad would come home from work she would run to the door saying dada but lately its just mama. And even though she is still calling them mama, she is finally expanding her vocabulary! She has learned hot, up, hi, apple, ball, dog, and moo. Chris and I's favorite is wibble wobble. We were at Walmart a few weekends ago and Chris was steering the cart with Elia in it. He was moving the cart through the aisle in a zigzag, all the while saying wibble wobble. So she started saying it too! Whenever I make a sharp turn in the car, she sings those words. So cute. And today as she was playing in her crib before she fell asleep for her nap, I heard her singing wibble wobble. I wonder what she is doing in there?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment