Thursday, October 28, 2010

Halloween Fun Part 1

I know I have said it before, but I just love Halloween! This has been a great week. (Well minus the whole 2 nights in a row scream-fest from Elia-that has been no fun. I checked her mouth this morning and not only does she have 2 molars coming in, but also a tooth on the other side coming in- its like the perfect storm of teething!) On Tuesday, Gianna had her little preschool playdate. Jo Shabo was the teacher, and she blogged about their little date. She didn't talk about this, but one thing I thought was SO cute- orange jack-o-lanterns! Literally, they made an orange look like a jack-o-lantern, hollowed it out, and drank juice out of it. We brought it home and drank out of it for the rest of the day. Gianna loved it.









Then on Wednesday, we had my church's playgroup Halloween party. All the kiddos came dressed in their Halloween costumes. Elia was a cat, and Gianna was a witch. We listened to Halloween stories, did a pumpkin craft, and played pin the tail on the cat. We still have 4 more days until the actual holiday, so there is definitely more fun to come!













1 comment:

Jo Shabo said...

thanks for the shout out! :)
Yep they loved the orange "pumpkins" those were pretty fun!
Now I just have to sneakily get rid of them so they don't rot! LOL My girls would use it everyday if they could. They wanted me to put MILK in the... ewwwww!!!