Sunday, October 10, 2010

Playoff Fever

Chris is really excited the Giants are in the playoffs this year. Its a happy coincidence that the Giants colors are also Halloween colors, so Gianna and I went to town on some cookies for Daddy.



Pablo(Sandoval) Giants (Buster)Posey Tim Lincecum
(Andres)Torres Go Giants (Matt) Cain baseball Giants
















And then Elia had her own fun with them. Chris posted some on facebook after he smeared it on her face to make a beard for Fear the Beard.






















Disclaimer: This does not make me a Giants fan. I am excited for Chris. Maybe next fall I will have some leftover decorations from Valentines day so I can make cookies for the Cardinals getting to the playoffs. In fact, last night, Gianna asked Chris if we could write a letter to the Cardinals to make sure they go to the playoffs next year.
It would be awesome if the Giants and Rangers played against each other in the World Series though!

No comments: