This weekend, we did a little bit of this:
New easel from Grandma. Love it! Elia finally learned how to say Gianna. So sweet!
But mostly, we sanded and vacuumed all weekend. We can see the end of the tunnel to our bedroom/bathroom remodel. The goal is to put tile in over Chris' 3 day weekend coming up. That means we need to paint the bathroom ceiling, walls and stain the vanities.
So why all the sanding and vacuuming you ask? Well, remember we scraped all that wallpaper off to leave quite gross ragged walls. Instead of spraying texture, we decided to go with flat texture. Which means Chris mudded and sanded and mudded and sanded numerous times. This weekend was all about sanding it all down. And since we decided to stain our bathroom cabinetry, that means even more sanding. All this sanding has left the bathroom very dusty, which then blows over into our bedroom. My job today was to vacuum both rooms twice. So I thought I would snap a few of the rooms.
View from the hallway. Look how delicious those floors are! Oh, and thats our new KING bed!!!
Both views from the bathroom door. I don't want to put our ugly mirrored doors back on, I'm thinking maybe a large curtain?
Dusty dusty but its going to be beautiful!
2 comments:
yay! Gorgeous floors! :)
That is the cutest easel... so much fun for the girls!!
I could use a king sized bed right now...I'm feeling pretty kind sized lately.. ugh
Jealous!
Post a Comment