Monday, January 3, 2011

Colleen's Wedding

Dang it is hard to get back to real life after being out of town for a while! The day after Christmas, the girls and I flew to St.L.










The plane ride went pretty well. The portable DVD player was my savior!

From there, it got CRAZY. The Bachelorette Party was Sunday night.

All the sisters for Col's last fling.











The rehearsal and dinner on Monday night.













G got a really cute purse as her thank you present for walking down the aisle.

And then of course Tuesday was the Wedding.

I love this picture!


Gianna was a star walking down the aisle for the 3rd time in her short life. When Colin and Gianna got all the way down the aisle, they had to bow. It was sooo cute.
It was a fabulous, beautiful, and fun wedding! I can't believe my lil sister is married. She looked beautiful.













One of the highlights and of course I don't have a picture is she wore this white hooded cape and they took pictures at the church courtyard and it looked like she had literally stepped onto the set for Narnia. Then Bobby and Colleen got into a horse drawn carriage. Awesome. I'll post more about the visit with cousins later.

No comments: