Another word is "mon." It means come on. I am constantly saying this to Gianna at the grocery store or when we are out walking and she is lagging. I always say come on Gianna! When we are about to go outside, she always turns to G and says 'mon!!
She was (and still is) obsessed with Elmo, partly because I think it was so fun for her to say. But she has semi-moved on to Minnie and Mickey mouse. I have a stuffed animal of each that she loves to carry around. Whenever she see one of them, or sees one on her diaper(huggies), or even better, if a friend has a minnie or mickey item, she can't stop saying minnie minnie mow. Especially when a friend has a minnie or mickey related item, she goes crazy and says minnie minnie minnie mow. So cute.
1 comment:
Adorable! I just want to squeeze her!
Post a Comment