Tuesday, January 11, 2011

I Love Aldi's!

When I was a little kid, I always thought it would be cool to bring a play grocery cart into the grocery store and actually put stuff in the cart. Soooooo thats what I did with Elia today while G was in preschool. I needed 1 thing at the store (which quickly turned into 5 things). Santa actually found the grocery cart at Aldi's for $9 so it was very fitting for me to take her to Aldi's with it! She was a bit confused at first but as soon as I let her put something in the cart, she knew exactly what to do. Such a fun little outing for us!










Cheesing for the camera!







3 comments:

Chris Karigan said...

So cute Maureen!!! Love reading your blog. Miss my babies being little.

Jenny said...

Do you guys have Trader Jo's there? They have little carts for the kiddos - so cute!

Nicole B said...

stealing this idea too.