Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Boo Hoo Woo Hoo

Gianna is moving up in the world.

Dressing up with Soph










Tuesday was her first day of preschool. Monday night I went in her room to check on her around 10pm and she was still awake! I think she was really excited. I had butterflies myself.

Showing off. She wore her embroidered shirt so everyone would know her name on the first day.











In her classroom. They are working on the letter M.








Chris went in late so he could see his little girl off to her first day of school. We went and got kolaches first at our favorite donut spot and then headed over to St. Catherine. We walked into the building, said hello to the director, and she led us to G's room. Her teacher, Ms. Tiffani, was there with the classroom all set up. She showed Gianna where to hang her coat and backpack, and then started talking to her. I knew it was time for us to go, and I started to tear up a little. Chris and I both said goodbye to her, but she was so transfixed on her teacher that she didn't even notice us. Didn't even notice as we walked out the door. Probably the easiest first day of school ever! On the way home Chris and I were talking about how big and grown up she is and thats when I shed a tear or two, but besides that, I didn't get too emotional! Elia and I caught up on shopping and a little bit of cleaning when we got home. I asked her where Gianna was and she said nigh-night? It was cute. When I picked her up, her teacher said she had a great day! When Elia saw her she ran up to her and gave her a hug. She is going to miss her every Tues/thurs!
So proud of my girl.

No comments: