Sunday, January 30, 2011

My Bags are Packed...

I have kind of been drawing the whole going-back-to-work-situation out in my head. L is due February15th so that puts her at about 38 weeks right now. Technically, she could go into labor anytime, which means I could be going back to work anytime between now and then! I have been really good about staying on top of household chores, keeping the house clean and organized, and prepared for that first day that I have to go back. Its like I am pregnant and I am getting ready to have a new baby, or even like I'm a kid waiting for the first day of school! I have an outfit picked out for the first day, I have a bag packed to take to school (pics of my family, stuff for my students, some files, etc.), and I have a bag packed for the girls for their sitter. Last week I wrote up my own version of "sub plans" to help the girls transition better with Ms. Eleanor. In my plans I wrote all about their schedule, discipline, important info, etc. I hope all of this preparedness makes everything seamless and smooth. (yeah, right)
Now all I have to do is enjoy my time with the girls and wait...

No comments: