Post- grout. That white grout ups the gorgeousness, if I do say so myself.
And here is an in between pic of our cabinets. Right now, there are 4 coats of stain on the vanities. Hopefully just 2 more to get the desired color. We are trying to get it to match the color of the floor in the bedroom. Oh and like the wall color? We mixed white paint in with the bedroom color and got this pretty light blue-gray color.
3 comments:
I am so impressed with your renovations - those floors in both the bedroom and bathroom look amazing!!!!
loving it...you guys are awesome. did you have to strip the vanity first? I have one i need to do...so i am hoping you already forged the way!
We had to sand it down- it was just builder grade finished before. I'm worried its going to come out too red. We are on coat #7 right now and I don't think its going to look exactly as I wanted it...
Post a Comment