Thursday, February 3, 2011

Ice Day Part 2

So the past two days were great- Chris' office was closed Tuesday and Wednesday- yippee! Sadly, this morning he only had time to enjoy a quick tea party with his girls and then had to be at the office by 10. I was determined to take the girls out, even for a little bit. We ended up "painting" the snow with some food dye and water.


It isn't even snow- our street is a freaking sheet of ice.













I'm glad Chris is going to and from work during non-rush hour times of the day. It is treacherous. So treacherous, that we could only really walk on the grass without falling.





Poor Elia. I was about to take a pic of the ice and boom, she fell. For the 20th time.





The girls have been really sweet with each other lately. The 3 of us literally haven't gone anywhere since the gym on Monday morning, and we have not driven each other crazy! Last night Chris and I overheard Gianna say to Elia "Elia, you are my sister AND my friend." Whenever Gianna got some m&ms, she made sure that Elia got some too. Here they are sharing some hot cocoa after our paint session outside today.


PS 6 comments? Thats awesome. I think its a first. Thats what I get for posting on facebook. Thanks for the love!

5 comments:

Kristy Dixon said...

We may have to steal your idea about painting the ice. Sweet sisters/friends.

Rebecca said...

Yes, stealing your idea too! S and M are getting along pretty well too... it's just me that's running out of things to do. Just bored with the scenery in my livingroom I guess.

Pops! said...

Look at that awesome hat on g!!

Jenny said...

These sweet girls are making me look forward to having 2 girls too! Hopefully they will be sisters AND friends too =) Miss you guys mucho!

Anonymous said...

Love and miss them dearly!!