I'm your biggest fan
I'll follow you until you love me
Papa-paparazzi
Gianna is obsessed with her dad, and Elia is learning to be just as obsessed! Gianna heard this song on the radio a couple weeks ago and started calling Chris paparazzi. Its pretty funny. Sometimes she calls herself Gianna-razzi.
Lots of mornings she tells Chris that she is going to call him on the phone, and if I am ever on the phone with him, she HAS to talk to him.
When G hears the door open when Chris gets home, her little face lights up and she screams "He's home!" This evening Elia was fuss fuss fussy and I was holding her when Chris walked in. She immediately stopped fussing and just stared at him and started kicking her little legs. I mean, it makes sense. Daddy is just so much fun! He is the worlds best tickler and he swings the girls up and over his head. And then there is one of G's favorites: animal doctor. Papa-razzi will go out and find G's stuffed animals and Gianna will get out her doctor kit and they will play for what seems like hours! I would say that Gianna and Elia are his biggest fans!
I'll follow you until you love me
Papa-paparazzi
Gianna is obsessed with her dad, and Elia is learning to be just as obsessed! Gianna heard this song on the radio a couple weeks ago and started calling Chris paparazzi. Its pretty funny. Sometimes she calls herself Gianna-razzi.
Lots of mornings she tells Chris that she is going to call him on the phone, and if I am ever on the phone with him, she HAS to talk to him.
When G hears the door open when Chris gets home, her little face lights up and she screams "He's home!" This evening Elia was fuss fuss fussy and I was holding her when Chris walked in. She immediately stopped fussing and just stared at him and started kicking her little legs. I mean, it makes sense. Daddy is just so much fun! He is the worlds best tickler and he swings the girls up and over his head. And then there is one of G's favorites: animal doctor. Papa-razzi will go out and find G's stuffed animals and Gianna will get out her doctor kit and they will play for what seems like hours! I would say that Gianna and Elia are his biggest fans!
1 comment:
I heart this post. And BTW's- Lucy is only 4.5 months and I already know she is going to like John more- they have their own little language!!! So cute!!
Post a Comment