Thursday, November 19, 2009
Ms. Independent
Gianna is a typical 2 year old, she wants to do everything BY HERSELF!!!! She has to climb into her car seat by herself. She has to wash her hands by herself. She has to drink in a big girl cup, without help. It is quite amazing to watch her take on all of these challenges, by herself. It is also quite annoying! Lately she has wanted to do the dishes by herself, which always becomes a huge mess. I like the fact that she wants to help, its great practice for when she is older and will be cleaning the house for me ;). And I can sometimes use this determination to my advantage. Gianna, you can either walk to the car like a big girl, or I will carry you, which one? She always picks the big girl option. And thank goodness, because then I would have to carry her as well as Elia. And tonight, after saying prayers and reading books in the family room, she decided she was going to put herlelf to bed. Didn't want mom to come in at all! I can get used to this!
Labels:
by moe,
Gianna,
Independence,
picture
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment