Saturday, November 7, 2009

A Helper and a Fashion Show

Nothing special has been going on lately, but I thought I would show a few things that go on at our house. Gianna is the mommy in the house. She loves to cook "cupcakes" in her kitchen. Everytime we ask her what kind they are, she says they are marshmallow cupcakes. Maybe she will be a golfer someday:


She is also OBSESSED with sweeping. A few months ago one of our broom's handle broke and so Chris taped it off and it is now just her size. She loves to sweep the dirt into the dustpan, and we are lucky if it all gets in there!




And then there is sweet little Elia. Or should I say big Elia? I put her on our scale at home last week, and it read 21 lbs, which is just 4 lbs less than Gianna! I know its so cliche to say, but there is just so much more to love about her! One sad thing though is that she is growing out of clothes at a very rapid pace. I put an outfit away last month that was too small for her and Gianna wore the same outfit walking!!! My favorite are footie pajamas and those are the hardest to stretch them into when they are getting big- their feet have nowhere to go. So I took a few pictures of her in 6 month and 6-9 month footie pjs before I have to sadly put them away. Who knew I would have so much emotional attachment to my kid's clothes? Gianna joined in at the end with her footie pajamas- her size, that are of course too big for her!!



No comments: