Saturday, November 21, 2009
10 cents
Next week, our family will be heading up to St. Louis for the Thanksgiving holiday. And say a prayer, because we are driving! So we are getting the car all ready for the big trip. A month or two ago I let Gianna sit in the fron seat of the car (the car was turned off) and I saw her put a coin in the cd slot! So we havent been able to listen to any music. Chris pulled apart the radio and pulled out 10 cents. No, not a dime, but a nickel and 5 pennies! How did I not catch her putting all of those coins in? Well needless to say, I am never letting her sit in the fron seat of our car alone ever again!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
that is too funny/horrifying that you couldn't listen to music!
Post a Comment