So what should I get the girls for Christmas? Maybe I will just wrap empty boxes and call it a day. There probably won't be many more Christmases where they won't know the difference ;).
Friday, November 6, 2009
Appropriate Toys
With Christmas coming up, I am trying to decide what to get the girls early so we don't have a lot of last minute, expensive shopping to do. The problem, which can be looked at as a good thing, is that young ones don't really care what toy they get- it is usually forgotten hours or days later. What is really fun is the box it came in or the wrapping it was covered in. Yes, usually the trash is more fun than the actual present. Which is probably why yesterday Elia played with an empty goldfish bag for oh I don't know, 3 hours total? (a capri sun wrapper the day before provided more hours of entertainment) As I type she is playing with the onesie she was wearing yesterday. And then there is G. Last weekend, Chris pulled the ole' exersaucer out of the attic for Elia. Who do you think plays in it more? Yep, that would be Gianna! Here is a pic I took of her last night before I could get her jammie shirt on:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment