She had 3 shots today. Everytime I go in for shots for my kids, I always tell myself to get a grip. But even after your 2nd kid, it doesn't get better. Elia was laying down, kicking her feet and trying to grab my hair as I held her little arms down. And then the nurse (poor nurse, every kid hates her!!) stuck her three times in the legs. To see her go from happy to screaming and looking at me so scared is sooooo sad and I tear up everytime! She has been sleeping since then. She will probably sleep for a long time, so what am I doing on this computer? I need to go clean my house!!!
Friday, November 20, 2009
6 months old!!
I can't believe it. Elia is 6 months old today. 6 MONTHS!!!! She is not my little baby anymore! Of course, she hasn't really ever been a little baby. At 1 month old she was already 10 lbs, and today she weighed in at 21 lbs, 29 inches long. She can sit up and pick things up and puts EVERYTHING within her radius in her mouth. She moves around in a circle when on her belly, and I know crawling is coming soon!
She had 3 shots today. Everytime I go in for shots for my kids, I always tell myself to get a grip. But even after your 2nd kid, it doesn't get better. Elia was laying down, kicking her feet and trying to grab my hair as I held her little arms down. And then the nurse (poor nurse, every kid hates her!!) stuck her three times in the legs. To see her go from happy to screaming and looking at me so scared is sooooo sad and I tear up everytime! She has been sleeping since then. She will probably sleep for a long time, so what am I doing on this computer? I need to go clean my house!!!

She had 3 shots today. Everytime I go in for shots for my kids, I always tell myself to get a grip. But even after your 2nd kid, it doesn't get better. Elia was laying down, kicking her feet and trying to grab my hair as I held her little arms down. And then the nurse (poor nurse, every kid hates her!!) stuck her three times in the legs. To see her go from happy to screaming and looking at me so scared is sooooo sad and I tear up everytime! She has been sleeping since then. She will probably sleep for a long time, so what am I doing on this computer? I need to go clean my house!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment