Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Happy Birthday Giannna!

I can't believe I have a 4 year old. Chris and I are constantly asking ourselves where she comes up with all of her sayings and ideas. Its been raining a lot lately and every time it does, she puts out bowls and cups all over the house in case the ceiling leaks. She absolutely loves Elia, but sometimes too much. Last week while at the grocery store, I caught her trying to give Elia an Indian Burn (ya know, when you grab an arm with both hands and twist). I asked her why she was doing that to her sister and she said mom, I just wanted to squeeze all the softness out of her. Sigh.
But back to the big day! We started her birthday out with a pancake party, to carry on the tradition of last year. I changed it up a bit by having different colored pancakes. The girls helped prepare the batter the night before.












Then she opened a few presents and we went about our day. Princess boots that light up when you walk:




She looks so old here!









I called her birthday girl all day and she thought that was the coolest. Once dad got home we opened more presents, went out to dinner to her fave, Fuzzys, and hid in the closet from tornadoes for a while. Her best present I think was her new bike.















We are going to put the training wheels on tomorrow and hopefully get out and ride! She was a very happy girl, and she is getting so excited for the party this weekend!
Here are some pics from the year. You can see the previous 3 years here.

Just turned 3!














Eating Stromboli at her cooking class. 3 yrs, 3 mos.














Licking the batter for our xmas cookies! 3 yrs, 6 mos














Building a snow man after the freak snow storm in Feb. 3 yrs, 9 mos.















4 years old!











Happy Birthday to my sweetie!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lots o love!! -Shan

Rebecca said...

Awww! Can't wait for their party!