Friday, May 20, 2011

Elia's Birthday

My baby is 2! I just can't believe it. She is sleeping in a big girl bed now and her sentences are really coming together. My current favorite is I sityourwap which means can I sit in your lap? Love it. Right now she is obsessed with puzzles and gets really excited when one of us does it with her. Her hair is getting so long and she gets really cute little curls in the back.
We made cupcakes the night before her birthday so she could bring some to daycare. I made cupcake picks out of some Minnie stickers Aunt Col sent. Thanks Col!












For her birthday she got some good stuff!













She opened some when we got home from work (my last day! yippee!) and then we headed out to dinner. The restaurant we went to is right across a tiny airport, and as we were leaving there was a plane taxi-ing. That was really cool to see.















Then we headed over to Petsmart to get the best present ever- fish.














They were so stinking excited. The fish are now in a little bowl at home. Gianna named hers Sienna and Elia named hers Fishy. More birthday updates are coming up- big plans for G on Tuesday and our big bash next weekend! Take a peek at my timeline from last year. Here are a few more from this year!

Just turned 1 year!












15 months. Killer ponytail.














18 months. Waiting on Christmas cookies.














21 months: obsessed with drawing! She calls it jaw.











The Birthday girl!














Happy birthday sweetie!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This post made me cry!! I miss those 2! Especially loved thr pic with them watching the airplane. Happy bday E!!