Sorry for the length of this post...
Gianna turned 3 today! We did another pancake party this morning, and Cousins Colin and Austin were here to celebrate. Here is a trip down memory lane for all...
May 24, 2007. A day that forever changed Chris' and my life together.
3 months old, personality already taking shape.
6 months old
9 months old
1 year old, and gorgeous.
15 months old. Elia couldn't wear this outfit after 6 months! G was always our little baby.
May 20, 2009. Just 4 days before her 2nd birthday. This day changed G's life forever!
2 yrs, 3 months. Knows how to pose for the camera!
2 yrs, 6 months. Loves to bake for her mama!
2 yrs, 9 months. We had a freak snow storm in February, and she loved to play in the snow!
Last picture I took before the camera broke. About a month shy of turning 3!
On Saturday we had a big birthday bash for Gianna and Elia. It was dino-themed and SO much fun. The girls were both spoiled senseless. We had so much fun playing in the water and catching up with friends. I took lots of pictures, and as soon as I get my film developed (I know, old school, right?) I will post them!

2 comments:
tears, tears!
so cute, love the pics
little sweet G. she was the most beautiful baby ever.
I love the photo timeline of Gianna - she has always been such a cute baby and now little girl!
Post a Comment