She made 5 meals for me! 5! And they are all yummy, classic Mary dishes. I started crying as soon as I realized what she had done for me. This was a pretty stressful week with it being my last week and trying to wrap everything up etc that it was just perfect that I didn't have to worry about dinner.
Thursday, my parents gave me a goodbye party. They had all my students sign a Fancy Nancy book and put that and an $85 american express gift card in this really cute tote bag that is monogrammed with Rowles on it. They served M&M cookies and lemonade, because they know it was my favorite. I was close to tears again!
I could go on and on about how wonderful my experience was at this school. It seriously put my faith back into public education, and teaching for that matter. I was officially asked by one of the second grade teachers to do her maternity leave (she is due in November) so I will be back!
No comments:
Post a Comment