Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day Tea

So I took a 1/2 day on Thursday so I could go to G's mother's day preschool tea. It started out in the church with a reading and then all the little preschoolers got to put a flower by the statue of Mary.












In true Elia fashion, she was horrible since she had to sit still in a church pew. She did manage to make a quick phone call though.















Afterwards we had tea and cake and it was so cute. The student dipped the chocolate pretzel lthemselves!














After that all the kids ran around in a circle until G's teacher miraculously got all the kids to sit in a circle. I could never be a preschool teacher!













So sweet, so fun, and so glad I could take the morning off to spend it with G!

1 comment:

shanna said...

Your girls are really adorable! Cute blog!