I think she is starting to enter into the terrible 2s, and on top of it this newness just isn't sitting well with her. Ive been trying to give her extra love and attention, but it also seems like she is going in timeout more often. Thankfully both daycares are in home, so Gianna and Elia are together instead of in separate classes. I think that makes Elia feel safer.

So what got me through this week was the fact that it was Teacher Appreciation week. It was amazing. Monday I had off, Tuesday each student wrote me a note. Wednesday each student brought me a flower (seriously, I have 3 huge bouquets in my house right now). Also, a few parent volunteers covered each grade level's lunch and recess so that each grade level could go off campus for lunch. We went to Cristina's, it was AWESOME. Thursday all my students wore the color blue because they know it is my favorite color. And then Friday, almost every student brought me a bag of M&Ms because they know it is my favorite. I got 18 bags total, can you believe it?
Even though it was a 4 day (plus I took a half day Thursday) week for me, it seemed like a really long week. Glad its over.
No comments:
Post a Comment