Monday, October 15, 2012

Moe's Day Off

I took today off so I could go on Gianna's field trip.  Her class went to the Celina Pumpkin Patch.  I dropped Gianna off at school right at 7:50 and so I had an hour to kill with Elia before I had to be back to follow the buses.

 
We went to Walgreens and picked out some nail polish, and then we went to a park near her daycare.


Onto the Field trip-First up, a hay ride
 

picking out a pumpkin


This is Maggie.  Her mom teaches 4th at our school and she used to use the same daycare as me back when we both worked for CFB.  So these 2 have literally know each other since they were about 3 months!

This is the counselor's daughter, also in Kinder.

Totally reminded of Grants Farm, although Gianna was not too scared!  She let them eat right out of her own hand.
Once the kiddos were back on the bus, I spent the afternoon shopping and then got the girls back home by 3:30.  It was a great day off!

No comments: