Friday, October 12, 2012

School Update

I love being able to see Gianna during the day at school. We sure do miss Elia, but its nice to know that I pretty much know exactly what Gianna is up to.

First Monthly School Assembly, called Huddle. 

Homework face

The Music teacher emailed this pic to me.


an aside: Elia told her teacher that she is 4 and that she has 2 brothers!
Yellow day.  Each thursday she gets to dress up in the color of the week.  Elia always wants to do it too.  I even got in on it when it was purple day.
Matchy Spears Elementary shirts.  Of course Elia got one too!
October Huddle

Another aside: Elia thanks God for taking care of the animals.
Her family picture in her hallway.

 

Going back full time has been super hard and stressful, but I am so thankful that I have the unique experience of being here with Gianna as she navigates through her school years!

No comments: