Friday, October 19, 2012

Fun Run

Our school had a fundraiser, and it ended with a fun run.  I was so excited that Gianna's run coincided with my lunch so I could cheer her on.  The lap was a tenth of a mile and I managed to run 17 laps.  (I've been so off and on with running these days).  Well our little G ran 15 laps!  I think that is amazing.  She really had her eye on the prize- the boy and girl with the most laps from each class got to have a playdate at McDonald's with their teacher.  Sadly, she did not run the most in her class, but still, I was so stinking proud.  And it was a great life lesson- she is still talking about how dissappointed she was that she didn't win and that she is definitely going to win next year!




I even got into the ring and ran a lap with her- I was huffing along after her!

My favorite picture ever.

She passed out on the way home from school- probably 5 minutes into the car ride!

1 comment:

Nicole B said...

15 laps!!! that's amazing!