Thursday Aunt Shanny and I took the kids to
Grants Farm. The first time I took Chris here, he was confused. A petting zoo, and then 2 free beers at the end? I guess growing up in the Lou I never questioned it but either way it is so fun. We took Gianna there right before she turned 1, so we were long overdue!
 |
| Our future vet. She was very methodical about feeding the goats. She would go around to each little guy and give him a sip and then move on. Very, very fair. |
 |
| After 2 bottles we got on the carousel. Always picture worthy. |
 |
| Then we went for another bottle. This little guy somehow escaped from the pen and was pawing at Elia. Oh, and do you like the 80s sweater? It was pretty cool in StL and since I didnt bring any warm clothes my mom pulled this out of the closet. She actually rocked the sweater pretty well! |
 |
| And a sno cone to finish off the day. |
1 comment:
Oh my gosh! I am so jealous! I loved Grants Farm growing up! I want to take my kids there some day!
Post a Comment