Halloween is such a fun kid holiday and so we did another pumpkin craft. I saw this idea on
YHL, and couldn't resist. I think we will be doing it next year too!
 |
| I used Halloween cookie cutters to trace shapes on tissue paper. |
 |
| Then the girls mod podged the shapes on to the pumpkins. |
 |
| We did one pumpkin with black shapes and one pumpkin with green and pink shapes. |
 |
| After they went to bed, I put a thin layer of modge podge all over the pumpkin. |
 |
| Finished project! Elia snuck a ghost on the green/pink pumpkin! |
1 comment:
Another great idea! We have a pumpkin carving contest at our school and this would be great. You guys have been busy. What a couple of lucky little girls to have such a great mom!
J. Lynch
Post a Comment