Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Ornaments

So excited for the ornaments I picked out this year! Every year we give each of us an ornament so that we will have one for every year. I love this tradition- one that Chris' family does and we decided to carry on. I LOVE Pier One's ornaments so I try to go there each year. When I saw these, I couldn't NOT get them, right?












When I was pregnant with E and found out it was a girl, Chris kept saying wouldn't it be cool if we had a brunette girl? Then we would have one of each(a blonde and brunette). And so far, that is exactly what happened!
I got these for Chris and I- the rougher bear is for Chris and the smoother, prettier bear is for me.









We are getting sooooo excited for Christmas over here. Gianna probably asks me twice a day if tomorrow is Christmas. She is getting way excited. My Christmas shopping is done so I can enjoy the rest of advent. Yay!

1 comment:

Nicole B said...

we have this tradition too...i'm pretty sure its my favorite! love your bears!