She wanted to be zipped up in the suitcase.
Whenever she has a small bump or bruise, she yells OW and then comes over and make me kiss the spot she hurt. So cute.
Last night she said Daddy for the first time in months. It is really cute- it sounds like Dannyyyyyyy. Chris is eating it up.
She loves to give kisses, which is especially er, sweet, when she is sick. She is obsessed with Elmo. Whenever she sees Elmo on her cup or at the store on a pack of diapers she squeals and won't stop saying Elmo!!!! Santa is bringing some Elmo toys, I'm sure of it. Funny thing is, we rarely watch Sesame Street!
When I was trying to take their Christmas picture the other day, I was having a really hard time getting her to sit still and next to G. I remembered I had a pack of M&Ms in my car, so I went out to go get them. Elia followed me into the garage, and saw that I had the pack in my hands. As soon as she saw I had them, she turned around and ran back to her room where we were taking the picture. She immediately sat down next to G and just looked at the camera all pretty. And I hadn't given her one yet! Smarty girl. The photo session went much better after that.
Can't believe how big she is getting!!!
1 comment:
love it when they snuggle! That's the best!! :)
Post a Comment