So Saturday was spent cleaning out the room. It is so dusty in there from the popcorn ceiling. We moved out the furniture, and then Sunday Chris sprayed texture on the ceiling. We are set to paint the ceiling and walls and then lay floors. Hoping it is all done by the end of the Thanksgiving weekend.
Saturday we said goodbye to Koda with a long walk and lots of hugs. We already miss her. Chris and I are entertaining getting a dog for the girl's birthdays. By entertaining, I mean Chris wants to really bad and I want to put it off as long as possible. But the whole dog-sitting experience was good for me. I am not scared of getting one anymore. Having a dog around is like I said, not that bad!
Here are some pics from the weekend.
Saturday. Writing in their
fave- journals.
We went on lots of walks.
And collected TONS of acorns.
Gianna painted hers black because that is the color of dirt. Duh. I tried to get crafty too!
1 comment:
look at you! love the acorn art...fabulous! I think i am going to steal your idea...
Post a Comment