Thursday, November 11, 2010

18 month check up and Koda

Today was Elia's 18 month checkup. She won't be18 months till next Saturday, but I still can't believe how big she is! She weighed in at 26 lbs. We also weighed Gianna, and she weighs 29.6 lbs. Elia is going to catch up with her! Her weight puts her at the 77%. She is 35.5 inches tall which puts her at the 100%. I can tell she is pretty tall anyway because a lot of her 18 month pants are too short. Such a sweetie girl though. The doctor counted 5 teeth coming in right now. So with the 8 she already has, that will make 13 pretty soon(fingers crossed). No shots this time around, so the visit was quick and painless. A couple of cute things she has been doing lately:
Chris taught her to stick her hands up in the air when you poke her stomach and say "stick em' up!"
When you ask her to be a gorilla, she beats her little fists on her chest and goes aahhhh-a-aaaahhh Tarzan style. So cute!

I took these pics the other day when the girls were playing with Koda. We finally had a successful walk this morning without Chris. She is really strong and has been knocking over Elia almost every time I get the leash out because she is so excited. Knocking down Elia= no walk for Koda. I tend to get a little mama bear on Koda when it involves one of the girls getting hurt. I know the more Koda exercises, the better she will behave for me, so I am trying!










Look how excited Elia is! So cute!

No comments: