Gianna and Elia had the time of their life Halloween night. I was having flashbacks of Gianna trying to trick or treat 2 years ago. Elia did way better this year. And then G, well she did GREAT this year! Every time we were done with one house, Gianna would say "lets go to a couple more houses, ok mom?!" We went with the Mcbrides and Tim and Ashley. Soph and G kept each other going, but the littles got a little tuckered out after a while. They came home with some gooooood loot. Then we came home to watch the Giants kill the Rangers.
It was a great night!
I didn't really get good pictures of the 2 girls in their costumes. Here are a few just for you to get an idea of what they wore.
1 comment:
You are such a good consistent blogger! I will try and send you some of the pics I took of the kids in their costumes before we left. See you Fri!! :)
Post a Comment