Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Too School for Cool

Today was my turn to teach preschool playdates. It was all about Thanksgiving and the letter T. So we talked about turkeys and triangles. Soooo much fun!
We made these turkey place mats. I got the idea from November's issue of Better Homes and Gardens. I hope we can make more to use at our table this Thanksgiving.













Look how well Gianna colored in that triangle! She can get uber-focused sometimes when she is doing arts and crafts. Of course, after I snapped this picture, there was some definite scribble action all over the page ;).










We had toast for snack. I cut them into triangles. We also had turkey cookies that got gobbled up before I could take a pic.













Then we made triangles on the floor. Even Boom got in on the action.










Can anyone guess what song my blog post title comes from?

4 comments:

Nichole Chomicki said...

Can I be as good as you are some day?? Way cute stuff!

Nicole B said...

i am totally stealing your ideas...so thanks!

Gma Rowles said...

Raise Your Glass to the coolest mom!

The Rowles said...

Nice Gma Rowles!!! (ahem, we should also raise our glass to the coolest grandma!)
Thanks guys!