I had 4 interviews in a span of 3 weeks and nothing came of it. And by nothing, I mean no job. I could go into all the gory details, but it just makes me more frustrated every time I talk about it. Why couldn't I, from those 4 interviews with 3 different schools, get hired? What was wrong with me? Do I interview poorly? Were more experienced people picked over me? I'll never know. At least I had the November sub job lined up.
Then this morning, the principal from the school I am subbing for called me and asked me if I could do 2 sub jobs this year. The first one starts at the end of September and goes until January and the second one starts right after that and goes until end of April. I will be teaching 2nd grade first and then 3rd grade after that.
So essentially, I will be teaching almost a full school year. Its going to be a wild ride!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment