We went to the pool Saturday morning and G was practicing her "humpback whale", which is just falling flat on your back in the water. She is really good at it. Elia wants to be just like G so she tried it too. She was only taking a step back in the water and so on her second try, her face came too close to the edge of the pool and she scraped and bruised her nose. I think it could have been way worse (like hitting her head on the way down or hitting her chin really hard) but it is still really sad to look at.
The weekend was great otherwise. Uncle Patrick stayed with us for a little while en route to UD and they made some corn-hole boxes for his Old Mill apt. We got to go on a little date- to finally see Transfomers 3. Oh! And I made this, this, this, this and this. Pinterest gave me all my ideas, and now I have a freezer full of meals for a few weeks that will help me get through the hustle and bustle of the new job.
No comments:
Post a Comment