Monday, August 22, 2011

Houston Family Vacation: Giant's Baseball

Saturday night the Giant's lost to the Astros. It was sort of disappointing. This game (and Sunday's) I found myself paying way more attention than usual. I think it has something to do with the fact that the stadium is air conditioned. The Rangers seriously need to look into putting in a roof and some air conditioning.






































Sunday's game was way better, and the Giants won! Yay for Chris. We got there early for this game in hopes of getting an autograph or 2. No such luck.






























Elia slept on my lap for a good 2 hours and then she hopped off and G took a 15 minute snoozer on my lap. I either had the touch, or they were pretty tired from not really napping well in the car or sleeping well on the hotel bed!















We got home around 10pm last night, all exhausted. We had such a fun time!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Elia looks so blonde!! Miss those cuties. Looking good, Moser.